At the arrival area of Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport there is a luggage storage for passengers. The service is available every day from 9:00 until 22:00, to use the service passengers are invited to present themselves at the Information Desk for carrying out the storage practices. Behind the presentation of the payment receipt and an identity document, the luggage will be delivered to the security access located in the immediate vicinity and guarded in the specific space.
- Dangerous object or flammables;
- Perishable goods: eg. Foods or drinks subject to deterioration;
- Valuable objects such as cameras, cameras, PCs, cell phones, jewelery, etc
However, if the owner intended to place luggage containing valuable items, he must declare it at the time of the deposit.
The company does not respond to any theft or damage that occurs during the deposit.
Standard luggage up to 80X60X20 cm:
- hourly fee: € 6 up to 2h
- daily rate: € 10 from 2h up to 24h, from day 2 € 10 every 24h or fraction
- special rate: € 5 per day (or fraction) after the 7th day
Maxi luggage over cm80X60X20:
- hourly fee: € 8 up to 2h
- daily rate: € 12 from 2h up to 24h, from day 2 € 12 every 24h or fraction
- special rate: € 7 per day (or fraction) after the 7th day
- rigid containers: 1 day 3 € / from the 7th day 1,50 € 24h
- folded containers: 1 day 1 € / from the 7th day 0,50 € 24h
For more information:
INFOPOINT - Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport
Tel. +39 0789 563 444